This week our visitor was Esther! Calista got to choose her own costume and I think she did really well. I like the first picture (not smiling). It kind of makes her look "royal." Then the second picture really shows Calista's personality. I thought about shortening her "train" but Calista wanted it long and loved walking around with it just dragging behind.
The kids knew this story pretty well since we have a movie, "Esther and the King" from the Liken the Scriptures series. I am very impressed with this company because the movie follows the scriptures really well. It has real people acting, not cartoon character, and its a musical. I really think everyone should get this movie if they have daughters because it shows that the most important thing is being yourself and putting your trust in God.
I'll chalk this one down as another successful Family Home Evening!
1 comment:
I love it!! I want the FHE visitor to come to my house too! Keep up the good FHEs. If you have video abilities there, you should capture some of it on tape, it would make for fun family home videos in the future!!!!
Post a Comment