Most of you are probably thinking that it is a little early to write a letter to Santa, but Ellen brought me a coloring page today and asked if I would help her write her letter. At first I told her it was too early in the year, but then I changed my mind. I mean what would it hurt?
Dear Santa,
I love you and thank you for my Rapunzel doll. And thank you for my toys. And thank
you for the toys you gave me. I was falling asleep. I do not peek when you give me presents.
I like you. Thank you for my gifts.
Love, Ellen.
Bye, bye. I like you Santa!
I was very surprised at her letter. I bet Santa never gets letters like this. Wouldn't it be nice if all the kids around the world would write a letter like this the day after Christmas?

5 comments:
Ellen that is a great letter. I am impressed with all that you said.
Oh, that is so sweet! What a grateful little girl!
So sweet! That ought to land her nice spot on the good list!
Sweet Ellen. We miss you!
Way to go Ellen! I'm sure Santa loved your letter!
Post a Comment