Ellen is officially a kindergartener!! She lost three teeth in two days, and she was already missing a fourth tooth! We called her toothless! It sure is fun to hear her talk right now!
She came home from school and one of her top teeth had fallen out. The other front tooth was barely holding on so it tended to center itself in the gap.
She finally pulled the last one that night.
I've made a few dresses for Jacque lately because she had outgrown all her other ones. We found out after we made this one, that Jacque doesn't care for square necklines, so this one ended up going to a cousin!!
She loved this dress because she can twirl really good in it.
Dress #2. She loves the higher neckline. (Excuse the mess in the background!)
Calista was baptized!! This is the same dress I made for Jacque's baptism! She loved it and I didn't have to stress about making another dress!
Samuel got new glasses!! Yes, we really did buy these! He loved them.
Ellen loves to draw! I like all the detail she puts into her drawings. This is a picture of our van, she even made sure to make the windows dark, handles black, and we have our lights on!
I got my hair cut on Thanksgiving day!! It feels so good, and I was able to donate my hair!
With the help of Danny and Aaron Polkowske, we were able to butcher three steers! It was a fun learning experience and we aren't afraid to do it again!
Fun times with curlers!!
More curlers! Jacque and Calista had their hair done too, but it didn't turn out as well, and I forgot to take pictures.
And just so you know, we did buy other glasses for Samuel too. These were his "fun" glasses that he wore to school for a day, before his REAL ones came in! He was embarrassed to ask to buy them when he read on a sign that they were women's glasses. But they were on sale for only $9!!
1 comment:
I love the dresses you made. Your kids are all growing up and look older than the last time I saw them. I am glad to hear those aren't Samuel's real glasses even though he looks totally cool in them.
Post a Comment