Jacque has really gotten a love for writing. She doesn't know how to spell words, but she knows how to write all of her letters and loves to write her name. I can't wait for her to go to Kindergarten. I think she will just love it! Although I will miss her greatly during the hours she is gone because she is such a great helper!
Calista had a bladder infection this last weekend, and she is doing much better since we started the right antibiotic. And she does a great job reminding me about taking her medicine. Calista is starting to learn how to ride a bike with training wheels, and has improved greatly this last week. I will post videos when I go to mom's next.
Ellen is growing so much. She's talking more and loves to give hugs. This is a picture from when we went to visit my friends in Haines. We were cooking dinner and Ellen was wanting to play in the puddles, so I finally said ok and took off her shoes and socks and rolled up her pants. Next thing we know, she is laying face down in a puddle (I think she was trying to swim)! By the time I ran in and grabbed my camera, Ellen had stood up. But you can still see how dirty she was! Fun memories!!
3 comments:
I like how you documented everyone-- what a good idea! It's fun to see milestones. Way to go Samuel with the eye patch! As for the pics, I don't know what the problem is, I hope someone else can help! I'm glad Calista is feeling better. Way to go Jacque-- maybe you could write me a letter:) And I loved the story of Ellen and the puddle. You need to keep that one for blackmail:) How fun!! YAY Kerns family!
Cute kids, fun updates! Way to go Samuel on strengthening your eye! Keep up the learning Jacque. Glad to hear that Calista is feeling better. Ellen, tell your mom to get you a swimming pool with warm water! :) Hope you had a great 4th of July.
I still don't know what to tell you about the picture problem. It is weird that it does it that way.
The kids look happy and healthy. We miss not having you guys close by. I don't don't think Yakima would be a bad place to live (hint hint).
Post a Comment