Each question below contains the initial of words that will make it complete. Can you find the missing words? (Example: A P is W 1000 W = A picture is worth 1000 words) Have Fun!
1 W on a U
2 is C, T is a C
2 P in a P
2 H on a C
3 BM (SHTR)
3 S for an O
3 C in NA
4 Q in a G
4 Q in a D
5 D in a WW
6 of O HD of A
6 S on a G
6 P for a TD
7 W of the AW
7 D of the W
8 S on a SS
8 L on an O
8 H in a WD
8 P in the SS
9 L of a C
9 P on a BT
10 Y in a D
11 P on a FT
12 M of the Y
12 I in a F
12 S of the Z
13 S on the AF
14 D in a F
15 B of the B of M
16 O in a P
18 H in a GC
24 H of the D
26 L of the A
29 D in F (in a LY)
30 D HSAJ and N
32 D in which WF
36 I in a Y
40 D and N in the GF
50 S in the U
52 W in a Y
54 C in a D (with the J)
57 HV
60 S in a M
88 K on a P
90 D in a RA
99 B of B on the W
100 Y in a C
180 D in a T
212 D at which WB
360 D in a C
365 D in a Y
1000 Y in a M
5280 F in a M
I saw some of these on another blog. It was so much fun that we decided to add to the list. If you can think of more, send them my way! Give it your best shot! Aaron thought it was cheating to give the answers. If you need them give me an email.
3 comments:
You have a warped sense of FUN! Actually, I think you just think on a different level than I do. Now that is GOOD, since I am pretty superficial.
YOU are FUN people. love, MOM
I thought this was one of those secret things to tell us you were prego! I would have never figured it out!
okay, so the first time I looked at this I think my brain was turned off...but today I can proudly say that it is half-way turned on!!! Let's all celebrate! :) How many of these did you come up with? I had to pat myself on the back for figuring out about 25 of them!
Post a Comment