Walkway up to the front door. Northwest view. Can you see that white thing on the deck? That is Calista's coat that she left there when we came for the estate sale. I guess we're already starting to feel at home!
Another northwest view.
This is a southeast view of the backyard. The first set of windows is the furnace room, which may end up being a pantry. The sliding glass doors come out of the dining room and the kitchen is in the corner.
This is an easement just off of the backyard. I just rotated myself to the right from the picture above. Supposedly there's a 25 foot easement for a city road, but we're going to try to get rid of it because the city can't actually build a road there any more. There are houses in the way.
East view again, just zoomed up on the family room door/steps.
Northeast view. Backyard.
This is our Church just across the street. Plenty of room for riding bikes and scooters without me having to worry about cars!
6 comments:
How fun!! I followed the inside pictures much better than the outside ones, but I have an idea, and now I just need to come visit to cure me of all other curiosity:) I'm so excited for you!! I hope the closing day comes FAST!
The house looks very nice and I love the yard. I hope you can get closed soon.
This is so exciting! I bet you're dying to get settled! We are actually in the process of buying a new house too that is supposed to close around the same time as yours! I'll pray for you if you pray for me :)
We have lived across the street from our church for 14 years and it has been SO GREAT! Now when we move we'll have to drive to church. The kids aren't going to like having to wait for us after church now. By the time Dave and I get home the kids are usually changed out of their church clothes and are starting to find a snack :)
That's a great yard and house. I'm interested to hear how the easement turns out. That will add a lot of space to your property. The closing date is just around the corner! Woohooo!
looks like a great location--fun for the kids!
So maybe I should have been a little more patient...thanks for the pics of the outside! :) It looks like great space and with some landscaping...I think it will be perfect for you guys! Congratulations on finding it and hopefully you can get settled in quickly.
Post a Comment