Thursday, January 20, 2011

She finally did it!!

Sarah rolled over!! I set her on her blanket, and then I heard her crying. I turned around and she was on her tummy! So being the mother, I picked her up for a little bit and then I layed her on her back again. Within a couple of seconds she rolled right over. Of course by the time I got my camera, Sarah didn't want to do it. I don't know if you can hear Samuel coaching her, but he was saying something like this: "Come on Sarah. You can do it! Come on Sarah. Almost there." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

YAY she did do it!! Somehow I missed this video:) I love how their legs turn first and then they just kinda move them back and forth until the rest of the body catches up:) Those darn arms anyway!! Way to go Sarah!!