Friday, August 5, 2011

My Big Helper


Samuel is a great helper. He will rock Sarah to sleep at nap times, wake up with Sarah early in the mornings so I can sleep in, cook pancakes for breakfast, make cookies (including putting them in and taking them out of the oven), and doing just about anything else that needs done or helping anyone else who needs helped. He really loves to help in the kitchen. After I was done putting the flour in the bosche he wanted to play in the flour pan. I told him he could if he would put the flour into the jar when he was done. He agreed and after a few minutes, he brought me over his masterpiece:


Then he asked me to put it on my blog! He really likes to let people see what he's done!

4 comments:

Dean and Dawnie said...

Nice job...and very creative! Wish I was there for your cookie party.

Trace Baxter said...

Great work Samuel. I'll have to be sure and bring my flour to your house the next time I visit. Maybe we can draw a picture of a tooth!

Polkowske Fam said...

Hey, I am able to blog...I will probably call you too! I will try to go back and update, so you can see all of our fun past! :) We love you guys! Oh ya, cute posts! I wish we lived closer, so we could have our kids get together more!

Tonya said...

So fun! What the artist you have. And when he is done helping there, tell him to come to my place:)

btw, I did blog twice before you got your next one, neener neener neener!:)