Samuel was playing with dominoes and then said, "Look mom!" "Hey can you take a picture and put it on your blog!" I was busy making bread so I told him that he could get my camera and take a picture. So he did! Here's his masterpiece!!
Well done Samuel. You need to look online this guy's name is Kinetic King. He was on America's got Talent. I can see Samuel giving him a run for his money!
Wouldn't that be cool for a 9 year old to have his own blog! Forget email and facebook (that's big around here).. go for the blog! The private setting would be a plus:)
Way to go Samuel. So did all the dominoes fall over with just one push??
3 comments:
Well done Samuel. You need to look online this guy's name is Kinetic King. He was on America's got Talent. I can see Samuel giving him a run for his money!
Wow that's neat Samuel. You should have your mom teach you how to post things on the blog by yourself and then start up your own blog!
Wouldn't that be cool for a 9 year old to have his own blog! Forget email and facebook (that's big around here).. go for the blog! The private setting would be a plus:)
Way to go Samuel. So did all the dominoes fall over with just one push??
Post a Comment