Friday, September 23, 2011

Girls Night at my house!

The boys were gone for Fathers and Sons, so the girls and I took advantage of the situation. As soon as they were gone, we opened our snacks (frosted animal cookies) and started painting our nails and getting our hair done. Then we went to the High School Football game to show it off. I Googled girl hair and found a site that gave me step by step instructions for these cute hair styles (http://www.princesshairstyles.com/). I had a lot of fun and the girls felt like princesses all night! I might have to repeat them again, but Jacque's and Calista's will have to be on days when I have lots of time.


Jacque's is called woven piggiesI got to learn how to do rope braids for Calista's!




Ellen and Sarah's are the same because they have the same amount of hair. I really liked this one, and it didn't take much time, so I will probably be doing it more regularly.




Here's Sarah's pose. She would smile as soon as she saw the flash!





There's almost a smile!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I can't even figure out WHAT you did with the woven piggies! I'll have to check out that site - thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

Their hair looks so cute. I have always felt bad that Sadie doesn't have a mom that does hair. So she ended up getting it cut again this school year. Its still long enough to probably do some things you did with your girls. I will have to try it.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Wow...I love it! Great memories.

Tonya said...

So fun!! I love it- the nail painting, hair do's... all of it. Way to take advantage of not having the boys around!

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

I'm amazed. That looks daunting to me.

Kellie said...

I love the hair dos!

mariann and Tory said...

How fun! Sounds like you girls had a party!