Ellen is very to the point sometimes. Ori and her family spent the night Thursday night. Adam had to go to Boardman to get a pipe for a guy in Utah, so they made a "family vacation" out of it. After breakfast, Ori, Ellen and I were sitting around the table, waiting for Ellen to finish her breakfast. Somehow we got talking and Ellen said, "Pops died!" Ori was trying to be sympathetic and said, "Yeah, that sad....but he's happier where he is now." Ellen's eyes get big and she says, "NO! HE'S IN A BOX!" I guess she hasn't caught on to all of our talks about what happens after we die.
4 comments:
Too funny! I never thought about them not totally understanding death and being hung up on just what they saw. I'm amazed that she remembered the funeral too. Thanks for sharing!
oh my....how things translate...from adult to kids! funny! love you all.
So FUNNY! I love this.
I couldn't help but laugh! She is going to keep you on your toes and seems to have a memory like an elephant. :) I am amazed that she doesn't seem upset...I mean why did we put him in that box anyway?! She is sharp. Probably a good thing she didn't see the "box" get buried in the ground. Good luck staying ahead of that cute little one. :)
Post a Comment