Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Lady With The Alligator Purse

One of my girls' favorite books is The Lady With The Alligator Purse. Jacque will read it to the girls, and she's done it so many times that I can't tell if Calista can read it, or if it is just memorized. We got to watch one of our friends today, and Ellen sat down to read him the book. After listening to her, I grabbed my camera and had her read it again. Hopefully you can hear her little voice. Don't get too impressed, because I know it is all memorization. Sorry you don't get to see the pictures while she's reading, but I couldn't get them to show up very well.



3 comments:

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

That is too cute! Quite impressive!

Amy said...

I love the pleased little smile at the end! That is SO cute!!

Tonya said...

That is way cute!! I love it! Her voice is so cute! Way to go Ellen, way to memorize:)