Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Calista's Hair

A friend came over to our house yesterday and as we sat talking, she commented on how thick Calista's hair was. I told her that it's probably so thick because it took 3 years to come in. Calista was sitting there listening to us, and she says, "My hair is like toilet paper!" We both paused for a minute trying to find the correlation, and finally I had to ask WHY her hair was like toilet paper. Calista says, "I read the back of it and it said 'Soft and Thick!'" Then she goes in the bathroom and brings out one of our unopened packages, and sure enough it says "White Cloud, Soft and Thick" on it! We had a good laugh over that one. I've read that toilet paper wrapper many times, but I've never thought about it relating to anything else.


Here are some fun pictures of Calista through the years:


1 year old


2 years old


3 years old


4 years old


5 years old


6 years old


So what is your hair like?

2 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Awesome! I can honestly say I have never heard anyone compare their hair to toilet paper! She is very clever and smart! Cute pictures!!

Amy said...

Cute:) She certainly has beautiful hair now!