Monday, April 30, 2012

My Birthday


My birthday was a little different this year because I got sick the Tuesday before and stayed sick until the following Tuesday.  A couple of my friends brought over a happy birthday banner and balloon on my birthday to decorate and left a chocolate cheesecake and some mini candybars.  It was so nice of them, but I couldn't even eat them for a couple of days.  They just didn't look good.  You know you're sick when chocolate doesn't look good.  I think I ended up celebrating my birthday the week after my birthday.  I made a cherry cheesecake and Samuel put candles in it for me!  I think he had to use ALL of the candles that we had!  Am I really that old?

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Yummy!!! And funny abt the candles:)

Amy said...

I hope you had a great birthday even though you had to celebrate it so late. And you better not be talking about being old - what are the rest of us supposed to think about our ages then?! There's still tons of spaces left between your candles;)