Sometimes we get a kick out of how the kids describe things. We went to Baker this weekend, and before we left yesterday, we stopped by McDonalds drive-thru for a quick lunch. After getting our order, we noticed that they had forgotten one of our chicken sandwiches. Samuel volunteered to run in and get it. We sent him with the receipt and then waited in the car. He came running back and said, "They said they'd bring it out. I told them we had a white van with black handles." This is always how the kids describe our van. We'll be going down the road and they'll say, "Hey, I just saw a van just like ours. It was white with black handles!" I'd like to know what the McDonalds employee thought of Samuel's description. He wasn't far behind Samuel, so he probably saw him get into the white van with black handles.

2 comments:
Whenever we see a van just like ours the kids will say that person took our van. Or they wonder if they could get in their van with our key.
Hmm... Samuel describes cars the same way that i still do!
Post a Comment