We have a very talented cousin, Kalli Bingham. She is almost 11 years old, but she made this cute blanket for Heidi. Samuel said, "This doesn't look like something a girl would make. It looks like a professional made it!" Kalli did a great job and it is such a soft blanket! I'm glad I get to cuddle under it with Heidi! Here are some cute pictures of Heidi's siblings cuddling with her and the blanket!
Jacque, Sarah and Heidi
Calista, Grandma Baxter, Heidi, Ellen, and Sarah
Calista and Heidi
Samuel and Heidi
And if the blanket wasn't enough, she made really soft pillowcases for each of the kids!! Each of the pillowcases are a little different so they have their very own special pillowcase. They were so excited to get their package in the mail!! Thank you Kalli! You are amazing! Keep sewing!
3 comments:
since I can't seem to update my blog, I have decided to critique yours...we noticed that one caption said, "Samuel and Sarah" but I am thinking you might have forgotten your baby's name is actually Heidi. :) We love the pictures and are waiting for you to post the "cute" pictures of your favorite cousins...
That's awesome that Kalli is so into sewing! What a sweet idea. Awesome job, Kalli!!
Great job Kalli! We miss you. Sarah is getting so big and blonde! I remember when she was just a few weeks old.
Post a Comment