This sweet little girl was born feet first on Saturday, October 6, 2012 @ 6:28pm at home. Labor started Friday night around 9:00pm. It was a hard long labor but both Heidi and I are doing well. We are very grateful to Heavenly Father the many blessings we received during this birth. We are so glad that everything went well here at home and are grateful to our midwife Janet Alanko too. Looking back it was a happy experience!!!
That is Jacque's hand for scale.
This picture makes her look big, but her legs are actually curled up in the tummy part of the outfit.
This one shows her true size better!
5 comments:
She is so cute! And u look amazing... good color and all. Maybe it helps that u don't have a hospital gown on:) but u look great! Sorry it was a long labor... I didn't get that feeling from talking to u... so I must get more details:) Congrats!!
You do look great! And little Heidi is ADORABLE!! She looks like she belongs in the family(: I have noticed with my babies that they always look bigger in their pictures than they do in real life -why is that? I always want to capture their smallness and it doesn't ever work. How much did she weigh? Is she smaller than your others? It seems like your labor was a lot longer than usual. Anyways congratulations, you guys- we're excited to meet and see more of this new addition!
She is adorable. I agree with Tonya you look great Tia. We can't wait to see her some day.
So cute! She looks tiny in that last picture. I also have to voice how great you look Tia! You do not look like a woman who just gave birth! You look like a young woman who just ran in from outside and picked up the baby. Your face is so thin and tan!
I'm looking forward to meeting Heidi Sue. Glad everything went ok. I imagine it would have been a little scary having a breech baby and at home though!
Absolutely perfect. Nice work! I do not want to imagine what it felt like to deliver breech. You are one tough cookie.
Post a Comment