These are just some random pictures of Heidi over the last few months. Heidi is almost 10 months old now. She's just beginning to crawl the normal way. She's been slithering around army style for the past couple of months and can go anywhere she wants! She loves her oatmeal and rice, but if you put anything else in with it, she won't eat it. She's learned how to slide a finger in her mouth and "pop" food out that she doesn't like. She LOVES to be tickled and have her tummy "guzzled." She is a very happy girl. She knows that she's being left out when she's left on the floor and everyone else is up to the table.She can say da-da all day long and not get tired. I have heard an occasional ma-ma. If she gets tired of being ignored, she knows how to get your attention by letting out a very high squeal. She might even be hitting a High D! Maybe I should have named her Low D instead :
)
We just got back from Heidi's first campout. She did pretty well!
Ellen loves to pose with Heidi.
Just some cute pictures I took of her after church one Sunday.
Her looks are changing
Pictures outside. She loves the outdoors, but not too sure about grass.
Enjoying her first sucker! Luckily we had wipes on hand for the cleanup!
2 comments:
welcome back. Heidi is adorable as are all of your kids. I love the other name idea.
I have just been catching up on your blog. I am so glad that you are still blogging - I was beginning to despair that you'd given it up! I love to see what your family is up to. It looks like some great birthdays, some super fast runners, cute children and some great vacation memories!
Post a Comment