Sunday, March 16, 2014

More sewing projects


When we were in Ontario last, JoAnn's was having their pattern sale 5/$5 and I couldn't resist.  Along with some dress patterns, I picked up a cute bag/purse pattern and had to try it out this week!  It was so fun and pretty fast and easy!  I gave the top one to a niece, but kept the bottom one, maybe as a new diaper bag.  The best part about these projects is that it didn't cost me any money!! (other than the $1 for the pattern!)  They were all extra scraps from previous projects!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

The purses are cute. You are a very talented lady Tia.

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

Ahhh! Tia! I didn't know you were blogging again! Apparently you have been for a while! I've been missing out and I'll have some catch up work to do.

Amy said...

Tia! I had no idea that you were blogging again! I should have gotten a clue when you were commenting on mine!! It's been fun to catch up on everything going on in your family, and to feel like I "know" my nieces and nephews there, and to see all of the great dresses and projects you have been sewing.