I was brushing Sarah's hair last Friday, April 4 and I noticed it was to her bottom. That meant she had finally grown it long enough to donate her hair! So the kids and I made a trip into town, bought our groceries for the month and stopped by the beauty salon. We don't usually go to a shop to get our hair cut, so this was a special treat for everyone. I'm not sure if the lady has had this large of an audience :)
I forgot to get a before picture!
Her beautiful hair!
Sarah had fun making funny faces in the mirror and to the camera!
The finished look! Her hair is wet so it looks darker. It is still blonde, but I think she'll end up having the same coloring as Jacque because it isn't as blonde as it used to be.
The next morning look!
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted pictures. They didn't come through on my phone when you sent the text out. I love her hair. I guess I wasn't very observant last weekend because I didn't realize her hair was so long.
Sadie donated her hair when she was three years old. I think she had 12 inches cut off. I remember it was so fun for her.
Post a Comment