Monday, April 20, 2009

Calista's Future


I got a glimpse of Calista's future today. She was having such a fun time playing in the dirt, I had to take her picture. She reminds me of a little pioneer girl, an Okie from the dust bowl era, or one of the children off of those commercials that say if you will only pay $o.05 a day then you could feed a child like her.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

For having had so much fun playing in the dirt, you'd think she'd have a smile!!! What a cute little dirty girl:) I'd pay 5 cents for her:)

Polkowske Fam said...

Is she an indentured servant? You do realize that there are laws about child "slavery." :) Actually my kids would probably look at this picture and not even notice the dirt because that is our daily task...see how dirty we can get, especially if we are supposed to be going somewhere or have just taken a bath!!! Dirt or no dirt, she is still a cute little girl! :)

Leslie said...

I love this picture. It is great. I love to see dirt on kid's faces because that means they are having fun. Fun it good.