Every now and then, we will let the kids stay up on a Friday night and watch a movie in the living room. This is actually a picture from a few months ago. We grabbed Samuel's double sized mattress and put it on the floor in the living room, made a bed out of it, and then turned out the lights and watched a movie. They happened to choose "Music Man" that night. It was a lot of fun. Ellen really enjoyed climbing all over everyone. I think we had to finally put her to bed in the bedroom so everyone else could settle down. And by the end of the movie, everyone was asleep. Jacque was the very last to fall asleep and it was within the last few minutes. The kids enjoyed sleeping in the living room, and it was nice not having to fight them to go to sleep. I must admit that Aaron and I went to sleep in our own bed that night.
1 comment:
Oh so cute! You kids will remember those sleep overs!! Fun!
Post a Comment