Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter Dresses

These are the outfits that I made my girls for Easter. They wore them on Easter and it wasn't until they were all changed after Church, that I thought about pictures. I tried to get them dressed up during the week, but they just didn't look the same. So we tried it again yesterday, but we ran out of time in the morning. Again it had to wait until after Church. That is why Calista's hair looks so beautiful. I also made Samuel a vest, but we couldn't find it yesterday morning. I'll do a separate blog for him next Sunday.
Jacque

Calista

Ellen wasn't about to let me take the bottle away for a picture, so you get to see her dress but not her face.

Ellen, Calista, Jacque


2 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

Very cute dresses!! And to think that you made them sooo quickly! Way to go Mama! You have such cute kids, and I will look forward to seeing Samuels. Josh is waiting for the vest patterns. He wears his church vest everywhere, especially when he rides his bike because he pretends that he is on a horse. :) I love the cute hair cuts too! You are a great Mom!

Tonya said...

The dresses are darling!! I'm so glad that I have such a talented sister. And I hope you have lots of boys next so that you can send me those cute dresses for Emily to wear:) Ok, you can have more girls, but I do love the dresses and if you grow tired of them ever (like in a week or two) just feel free to send them over:) The girls look beautiful!