Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ellen Dancing!


Ellen loves to dance.  We had just finished watching the movie "The legend of Johnny Lingo" and she is dancing to the music that plays along with the credits at the end.  Every now and then you can hear her try to sing along.  It is so fun to see how much they love music as babies because no one has taught them to dance or sing, it just comes naturally.

2 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

I think it looks like she has her mother's dancin' moves! :) That is pretty precious--I think she might have a future in Branson, MO! She definitely has the musical family genetics.

Tonya said...

yah, come to Branson and you can stay with me, I'm only 2 hours away:) I'm glad you got it on video!! It seems like everytime you try to record things like that they can sense it and they stop! But you did it- YAY!