Samuel shooting his gun. Hey Todd and Tory, Look! He's using his left hand/eye!!
Aaron is helping Jacque because the gun is still a little too heavy.
I didn't get a picture of Calista with the little rifle. This is Aaron's .22 rifle that he refinished.
Ellen was mostly interested in the many treasures lying around just waiting to be discovered!
There was also a hill that the girls enjoyed climbing up and sliding down. They spent most of their time on the hill and every now and then went running over to shoot a couple shots. I think it worked out perfectly because the boys really enjoyed shooting. Samuel was patient and shared, but he was always eager to get it back.
1 comment:
What a brave mommy to go shooting with 4 kids around. I know I'm just paranoid, but still, GOOD for you! Cute pics! And maybe you should keep buying more fun toys so the kids keep getting eager to do more chores... then after you get this lifestyle down you won't have to do hardly anything:)
Post a Comment