Here's a picture of our little garden. I love planting corn because it makes your garden look really pretty. We are growing corn, peas, 1 bean (Samuel got to start it at school and then brought it home to grow), peppers, onions, radishes, watermelon, and pumpkins. Hopefully it all grows well. We haven't grown a garden the last two years because we didn't think we'd be here long. Since we are renting we have to have the lawn back in grass before we leave. We still aren't planning on being here very long, but we had a stake conference on being self-reliant, and we had a good sized patch of lawn that was mostly weeds, so we thought we'd plant a garden and then re-seed in the fall.
3 comments:
Your garden looks amazing!!! I'm so proud of you for growing one. One day hopefully I will be able to grow one too! I agree with you that corn makes it look nice. have lots of fun with it! And whether or not it all grows, at least you tried it, and next time you'll know more about what grows in that area (that is if you are still there).
The garden is looking so good since I saw it a few weeks ago. It looks like fun too but we will have to do one next year.
Tia guess what today is?... It's 7/8/09! What kind of party are you going to throw at 4:56?
Ivy
Post a Comment