Monday, August 31, 2009

Our yard

These are the rosebushes that I cleaned up. Don't they look pretty?!
Aaron mowed the lawn on Saturday, so now I felt like I could take pictures. This is the backyard. They took out our apricot tree that was on the right side of the covered patio and trimmed some branches that were above the house.



They also took out some ugly bush/trees in our front yard. For those that haven't been to our house, or can't remember the trees, here's a picture of the same kind of tree, but these are on the side of the house. One of the brothers wanted to get rid of these too, but the other one didn't. So our property management guy told the workers to trim these, make them look bad, and maybe the brother will agree that they need to go. What do you think? I think they are ugly and it would take a lot of work to get them looking nice again.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I like all the changes made other than the last pic... that poor hidious tree!! Can Aaron take a saw to it and get rid of it for them, or do you have to wait for them again? YAY for changes, good changes that is:)

Leslie said...

It looks good without all of those bushes and trees in the front. A green yard looks really nice too. The dead grass around here hasn't grown on me yet.

mariann and Tory said...

That is a bummer that they took the apricot tree! I am still sad about that! Cute house!!