Monday, November 16, 2009

We had a visitor come to FHE tonight

Ammon the missionary to the Lamanites came and joined us. He told us the story of when he protected the King's sheep by fighting the wicked Lamanites, and how he was able to defeat them because the Lord was with him. Here's another picture of our visitor:
Samuel was a little dubious about dressing the part, but by the end he was pretty excited. I'm planning on making the kids dress up clothes for FHE's/Sundays. This was actually scraps that I had lying around, but they worked just fine.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

What a cute little Ammon! He better watch out about blackmail in the future as you have him wearing a SKIRT:) That is such a fun idea, I can't wait to see the other pics as they come!

Kellie said...

What a great idea! Perfect for visual learners like me :)