Well last night, Aaron and I were reading the Tidbits and saw a recipe for veggie pizza!! I was so excited and thought I should share it with you. Are you ready?? Here it is:
Veggie Pizza
1 frozen cheese pizza
2-3 cups vegetables (spinach, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
Preheat oven. Top frozen pizza with variety of vegetables. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired. Bake according to package directions. Serves 4.
After reading this, I thought that I should go into the recipe business. It doesn't look to hard! This is supposed to be a funny post, so hopefully you at least smiled a little! Hope you all have a great day!
3 comments:
Okay I am not sure a veggie pizza would fly in this house. It may fly but it would be out the door. You do need to post other recipes that you have been trying.
Good for you guys on doing the diet thing! Hope it works for you!!
You are so funny! I like the clever recipe!
Maybe I can help with printing of your book, hee,hee!
Post a Comment