These are a couple of pictures I found still on my camera. Aren't they cute! I think its going to be the new style. We wanted to give everyone a chance to see this new fashion, so the girls wore them to volleyball that day. Looking at the pictures now, I can see why Aaron's might've been a little hesitant in letting them wear them, but if the girls wanted to wear them, why not...its only volleyball! Calista might've actually changed first, but I can't remember. Calista has always loved dress up and Ellen is starting to also. As soon as the kids leave for school, Ellen will run to her room and bring out a dress to put on. Then it will stay on until bedtime. Lucky for her, she has two older sisters that don't mind sharing their dresses with her. She's wearing one of Calista's dresses in this picture.
2 comments:
That is so funny, it makes me wonder if we did that when our sisters went to school:) And way to go Samuel and Jacque... those shirts look pretty cool. Now go to school and kick some Chess Club trash!! :)
Cool outfits everyone! You will have to teach me how to play chess someday. If only your cousins were younger they would be dressing up right with you...actually we often have similar ourfits put together by Michone and her friend Kira, and Kalli and her friends Kassidie, Shyanne, and Allie. Maybe Grandma would like to take the "fancy" girls shopping together. I keep thinking we are going to outgrow this sometime, but it hasn't yet...just slowed down a little.
By the way, Happy Birthday Aaron! I talked to Tia this afternoon but was making dinner and didn't realize it was the 24th. During scripture study it dawned on me what day of the week it was. We tried to call you several times but you were busy talking to someone else. Maybe we can sing to you tomorrow! We will practice our best opera voices tonight so we will be ready. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment