On our way home from Baker, somehow this conversation started. It seems like Calista was just saying a random comment, but when she gets bored she always plays with her belly button...so maybe there was a link...
Calista: Cats don't have belly buttons.
Samuel: Yes they do, you just can't see it.
Calista: No, because they don't have shirts.
Samuel: Their fur is their shirt!
Pretty random! I enjoyed listening.
3 comments:
That is halarious!
That is pretty funny...I have never pondered either side of that discussion??? See that is why I never discovered or invented anything...I am too much of a "good sheep" who just follows along without questioning. :) Very cute!
Hey, I decided to do a little searching on the subject to "try" and make myself smarter...Cats navels are basically an elongated scar located just astern of the rib cage. It's quite understandable that they are often
overlooked since it is hidden by hair.
So there you have it...all mammals that are in a Placenta are fed through the umbilical cord. :)
Post a Comment