Ellen turned 2 on February 14, 2010! She is our little valentine!
I was going to post about this earlier, but then I noticed I hadn't done Calista's birthday yet, and I needed to give Calista a time to shine, so I waited until now!
We actually had to wait until the 15th to open presents because she fell asleep Sunday night before we could open them. I was debating waiting until Aaron's lunch to open presents, but as soon as we woke up, she came running down the hallway saying, "My presents!! My presents!!" So that kind of decided everything.
I was surprised to see how excited she was, and I'm not sure what her favorite present was. She loves her bath toys and phone for sure, but she was excited about the clothes too! It was fun to see her open the presents because as soon as she opened one, she grabbed it and gave it to one of her siblings to hold while she opened the next. Of course, when the presents were all gone, she wanted her gifts right back, but I thought it was cute that she let them hold them for a little bit.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ellen! What fun presents!
Tia- I like your theory on hair growth. Clever.
Happy Birthday Ellen! Ya know, it might just be that Red hair is stubborn, and takes longer:) Instead of the kids getting attitude, their hair has attitude:) he he he! And if I could enlarge this picture, I could tell better, but it will be a close competition between her and Emily:) I can't wait to see you all!
Oh cute pictures. I think her cell phone is in my purse...twice I have been to Ontario and I still have it, Remind me.
She is so cute and growing up so quickly. Give her kisses from G'ma Baxter!
Post a Comment