I made this recipe yester, and we've been snacking on it all day. Everyone really likes it, so I'd thought I would pass it on. I got this from my mother-in-law and it's great!
Yummy Granola
4 cups quick oats/regular oats
1 cup coconut
2 cup rice crispies (about)
1 cup slivered almonds/walnuts
½ cup brown sugar (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup oil
¼ honey
¼ to 1 cup flax seed (optional)
¼ to ½ cup wheat germ (optional)
1 cup raisins
Blend all together. Put on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, and stir again when it comes out.
We've only eaten it plain, but I know my mother-in-law really likes it with yogurt too. Hope you like it too!
1 comment:
this is from the official taste tester....
It is YUMMY!
I liked it and Gram did too. Good job Tia, and thanks for the recipe.
Post a Comment