Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures of the Inside!

Aaron and I got to go walk through the house again today. They've gotten rid of a bunch of things, but you can still see that they have a bunch of stuff still left over from the estate sale. Our closing date is set for June 18th, and we are hoping it stays there or comes earlier of course!

Here's a tour of the inside of our house.
When you walk in the front door you are in the living room, looking at the dining room. Just past that desk on the right is the hallway.
These next few pictures are rooms down the hallway, starting with the first door on the left, and going clockwise.
Bathroom 1. It has a bathtub and a big set of shelves across from the toilet.

Master bedroom. It actually doesn't have access to the bathroom, but its the biggest room.

Closet in the master bedroom. It is really big. The mirrored doors kind of make the picture weird, but it goes the full length of the wall. I think we'll have enough room for all of our clothes and shoes. What do you think?

The second bedroom.

The last bedroom.

The living room, where we walked into the house at the beginning.

We are back to the dining room/living room again. The door right after the dining table on the right is the furnace room.

The furnace room, which might be changed into a pantry.

The kitchen. It had more cupboards hanging over this near side of counter, but the sellers took it down to open things up. They kept the cupboards if we wanted to put them back up. We're debating.

The pantry off of the kitchen. It might be taken out to open the kitchen up to the living room. We would probably put more cabinets here. We'll see.

This is the hallway going from the kitchen to the family room. The brown door off to the left is the second bathroom.

This bathroom also has a shower.

The family room. It is really big!

The laundry room is actually a closet off of the family room. The other closet I think just has a shelf in it. I might end up putting a sewing table there and opening it up when I want to sew.

5 comments:

Dean and Dawnie said...

How fun. I am excited for you. They still have a lot of stuff in there (after their sale!)

You forgot the outside of the house and yard. That is fun too.

Erica Hill said...

Sounds like a great place for your sewing machine and lots of closet space for clothes. You might have to go shopping to fill it up!

Polkowske Fam said...

I love the space!!! If you don't have room for all of your clothes...it might be time to sort through a few things! :) What does the outside look like...did you already send a picture? Anyway, I am very excited for you, and hopefully someday we can see it in person! :) You can come and see ours too!

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

Yea! I'm so glad to finally see pictures! The family room looks huge! That will be nice! I like your idea of converting the furnace room into a pantry.
Looks like a nice house!

mariann and Tory said...

How fun! I am licking my lips in anticipation for the fix up!! THat would be sooo fun!! Are those cabinets in the blue bathroom white? Cuz if they are I have an awesome idea for you that involves new laminate tops on top of those with updated knobs!! SUPER cute!! I can send you pictures if you want to see the finished product!! Cute house!! We are excited for you!! Wish we were closer so we could help you fix it up!!