Sarah turned 7 months old yesterday, and for a late birthday present she got her first tooth today! It's been almost there for the last few weeks, but it finally broke through sometime between last night and this morning!!! She has been a wonderful teether. The only difference was that she'd wake up a little more in the night. Sarah sits up, rolls (when she wants to), and loves to eat baby food. If she sees us at the table, and she's not there too, she lets us know that she is feeling left out. She is a very happy easy going baby, and very patient with her sometimes too loving siblings. Sometimes she probably feels like a doll because everyone wants to hold her and help get her dressed.
3 comments:
I can't believe she's 7 months already!! she is so adorable and I love the cheeks, they kinda remind me of my kiddos:) Yay for a great teether too! Jackson was good and I just thought thats how it happened... but Emily proved that theory wrong:) Thanks for the update!!
That's great that she's going to be a good teether since she has so many more to go! And wow! She looks so much older than the last time I saw her! I don't know if I could have picked her out from a line-up of babies as the same kid. What a cutie! What color is her hair now?
she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment