Monday, May 23, 2011
The McKay Creek Reservoir
I found these pictures on my computer. They were from last summer. Our family loves going to the reservoir. I took similar pictures about four years ago when Calista was the baby, just before we moved to Ontario. It was fun to see that they still enjoyed the same activities: throwing rocks, building their own pond, and exploring around.
Don't fall in Calista!
Treasure hunters!
I just thought this was a cute picture of Jacque.
Aaron is digging the pond.
The hole is almost done!
Calista is bringing in the culvert. (The bucket contained all of our supplies: pvc pipe, sticks, spoons, bucket (to carry the water), rope and I can't remember what else.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys think of activities that would probably never occur to me, but it looks like fun!
You were asking about Samuel and the fiddle and I don't really have any advice, but I just think that you and Aaron are so talented that I'm sure he'll pick up on something so that you can have a family band. In fact, just before you asked me that I had run into Tara and she was telling me how impressed she was with how you and Aaron played (I think at the funeral?)
That look like a fun day! What a good idea to bring such simple things as pvc pipe and rope.
so fun!! so did you lengthen out your stay once Ellen decided to join in? too funny! It always seems to happen when you want to leave:)
We always called it the McKay residue because of all the green stuff in the water. it didn't deter us from water skiing in it though. looks like a fun activity.
Post a Comment