Sarah finally got her two top teeth in! It took several weeks of really swollen gums and a few times of crankiness, but they are there. She is 10 months old and has 4 teeth now!
I'm always so thankful when their teeth come in! I was just commenting to Shawn tonight that Abram has been SO happy and enjoyable for the last little while, and we realized that it's because he's not teething. It looks like she's happy now, too!!
Good job Sarah! She is adorable! Are you excited for school to get out?? We were! And...you guessed it right. Makinzi was the morning girl and the other two we had to drag out of bed! Haha! Crazy kids!
3 comments:
I'm always so thankful when their teeth come in! I was just commenting to Shawn tonight that Abram has been SO happy and enjoyable for the last little while, and we realized that it's because he's not teething. It looks like she's happy now, too!!
What a cutie! way to go Sarah!
Good job Sarah! She is adorable! Are you excited for school to get out?? We were! And...you guessed it right. Makinzi was the morning girl and the other two we had to drag out of bed! Haha! Crazy kids!
Post a Comment