This was the first school Christmas Concert that my kids have been in. Ontario only had a winter concert for the older grades, and last year Pilot Rock didn't have any concerts. This year a lady in our ward was asked if she would be in charge of the Elementary school Christmas Concert K-6 grades. It was wonderful. Each class got to perform 2 songs, one was a Santa Christmas song, and the other was a traditional CHRISTmas song. It was fun to have both of them. The kids had a lot of fun too. These pictures are terrible, but that's what I get for getting there late. There was a great turn out. All the seats were filled, and the walls were lined with people standing, which is where I was. But some pictures are better than none, so here they are:
Calista's kindergarten class did Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer and There Was a Chubby Snowman. She is in the front row the fourth from the right in the black and pink dress
Jacque's class did Oh Come, All Ye Faithful and Deck the Halls. They also joined the First Graders for All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth. She's on the far right in the front row.
Samuel's class sang Away in a Manger, Up on the Housetops and Jingle Bells. He's the tall handsome boy in the back row!
At the end all the classes came out to sing We Wish you a Merry Christmas. It was so much fun!
1 comment:
I love the pictures of the school program. Tell us when they do the spring program I want to come.
love to you all. MOM
Post a Comment