Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun times with a box!

It was fun the see how much fun the kids could have with this box. They took turns pushing each other around the kitchen for a while. Then they made a bed out of it and took turns getting in and out. Samuel and Ellen had fun with the box too, but they'd quit by the time I grabbed the camera.








After seeing how much fun the girls were having with this box today, Samuel comes up and whispers to me that he wants to wrap up a bunch of empty boxes for the girls for Christmas!!


Calista also wanted me to take a picture of her turkey that she made at school. It's pretty cute!

3 comments:

Dean and Dawnie said...

I love your turkey! And all the fun you have playing together. You are such an awesome family. I miss you.

Amy said...

Just yesterday my V.T. companion was saying how one year the only thing their son was excited about when he opened his presents was the box everything came in. She wondered why she had bought anything else? I think Samuel may be on to something:)

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

I've thought of diong that for Kilynn. She gets excited about unwrapping things and playing with the box much more than she gets excited about playing with the toys inside.