Jacque loves to read books to anyone that is willing to sit by her. Before I took this picture they were all cuddled around her looking at the book. I happened to distract a couple of them by bringing out the camera! Jacque is such a good reader, and its probably because she loves to read. She read her very first chapter book all by herself the other day. She was to the last chapter of a Junie B. Jones book, and asked if I wanted to read it. I told her that I would love to read it, but wouldn't she like the satisfaction of reading the book all by herself! She agreed and went back and finished the book. I am so proud of her for what a big sister she is. She is a good mommy to her little sisters and knows just what to do to make them happy. If I'm not available, Sarah will look for Jacque or Samuel when she needs help or needs a little comfort. It's fun to see all the kids bring books to Jacque and hear her read book after book to them! We went to visit Aaron's family over Thanksgiving and we weren't there long before Jacque had a few of her cousins sitting around her while she read books to them. I have the best kids ever!!
Friday, December 16, 2011
This looks very familiar
If you spend much time at our house, or anyone else's house, you are sure to see something like this:
Jacque loves to read books to anyone that is willing to sit by her. Before I took this picture they were all cuddled around her looking at the book. I happened to distract a couple of them by bringing out the camera! Jacque is such a good reader, and its probably because she loves to read. She read her very first chapter book all by herself the other day. She was to the last chapter of a Junie B. Jones book, and asked if I wanted to read it. I told her that I would love to read it, but wouldn't she like the satisfaction of reading the book all by herself! She agreed and went back and finished the book. I am so proud of her for what a big sister she is. She is a good mommy to her little sisters and knows just what to do to make them happy. If I'm not available, Sarah will look for Jacque or Samuel when she needs help or needs a little comfort. It's fun to see all the kids bring books to Jacque and hear her read book after book to them! We went to visit Aaron's family over Thanksgiving and we weren't there long before Jacque had a few of her cousins sitting around her while she read books to them. I have the best kids ever!!
Jacque loves to read books to anyone that is willing to sit by her. Before I took this picture they were all cuddled around her looking at the book. I happened to distract a couple of them by bringing out the camera! Jacque is such a good reader, and its probably because she loves to read. She read her very first chapter book all by herself the other day. She was to the last chapter of a Junie B. Jones book, and asked if I wanted to read it. I told her that I would love to read it, but wouldn't she like the satisfaction of reading the book all by herself! She agreed and went back and finished the book. I am so proud of her for what a big sister she is. She is a good mommy to her little sisters and knows just what to do to make them happy. If I'm not available, Sarah will look for Jacque or Samuel when she needs help or needs a little comfort. It's fun to see all the kids bring books to Jacque and hear her read book after book to them! We went to visit Aaron's family over Thanksgiving and we weren't there long before Jacque had a few of her cousins sitting around her while she read books to them. I have the best kids ever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment