Sarah thought this was the funnest game last Sunday night. Aaron tied her up in the jump rope and she would get herself out. I think she had him do this 3 times. In between two turns, Ellen grabbed the jump rope to have a try at it, but Sarah demanded it back, in other words she screamed at her and pulled it away. Yes, my sweet little Sarah, has started having an opinion and shares it quite loudly these days. We are trying to work on having her use words, but she's not talking as much as I'd like. Not that she can't talk, but mainly because her sisters and brother translate her grunts so she doesn't have to talk. The other day she screamed at Ellen because Ellen was in her way. I bent down and told her, "No! Sarah we don't scream. Say 'move' if you want her to move." Sarah looks at Ellen and says very plainly, "Move!" So now we need to work on saying more things!
No comments:
Post a Comment