Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Ellen's Wand
Ellen came crying out of the bathroom this last weekend because she had dropped her wand in the toilet and it had gotten flushed down. I decided I better check it out, because if it did get flushed down the toilet, then we might have problems in the future. Calista and Ellen followed me in the bathroom to supervise. The good thing about it already getting flushed was that the water was "clean." So I stuck my hand down and felt around. No luck. It must've gone farther. As I was standing up, Calista says, "Ellen, your wand didn't get flushed down the toilet! It is right there on the floor, leaning against the toilet!" Ellen was so excited, she ran over, picked it up, and ran outside to play. Why couldn't Calista have seen that wand just 2 minutes earlier? Why didn't I see it as I was walking up to the toilet? Ahhhh! I scrubbed my hands really well before I left the bathroom and tried to forget what just happened. I think next time I will search around the toilet before I start feeling around inside the toilet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This sounds like something I would have done only had taken the toilet apart before I realized the wand was sitting next to it. the fun things we get to do when we are the parents. YUK
Awwh come on Tia, don't you know that toilet water is practically irresistible...you know you've been having a hidden desire to splash around in it for quite some time now. :) Oh ya, hurray for not having a clogged toilet!
Haha! That got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Thanks for taking one for the team! Awesome!
Post a Comment