Sunday, May 6, 2012

There were 6 in the bed and the little one said...

I can't remember why I had to get up earlier, but when I got out of the shower, this is what I found in my bed!  It was so cute that I had to take a picture, and actually Aaron ASKED me to take the picture!!  I didn't know they could all fit in a double bed!  I bet they can't all SLEEP in a double bed though!

3 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

There were six in the bed and the little one said, "roll over, roll over." :) Maybe it's just because I finished singing time, but I keep thinking of songs that fit your blogs. :) I think it is a great picture.

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

How cute and fun!

Tonya said...

Great pic, and it looks like Sarah is really enjoying being in the middle just like me:)