During spring break did a lot of cleaning. A little while ago I got a ziplock bag full of magic erasers from a friend. Since then, Samuel has been begging me to let him wash the walls. Last Tuesday we got everything ready and Samuel, Jacque, Calista and I started washing walls. We got the hallway and the girls' bedroom done because they were the worst. I was impressed with how well the erasers worked with little effort. Later that night, Jacque said, "Mom, look over here." When I turned my head, I found Ellen washing the walls. She had found a used magic eraser and was trying to wash the walls! It was really cute, and she even let me take a video!
3 comments:
That's it!! You are all invited to Rexburg when Brad and I move out so you can have even more enjoyment washing walls!! Jackson has become quite the artist so we are in great need of good wall washers!!
Aren't those magic erasers awesome!! I wish they had had those when our kids were younger! It would have saved a lot of stress and money on paint to cover up there art work!
Watch out...proof of child labor! :) They sure are happy helpers, and Kiylee was amazed at how good Ellen helps. However, she was wondering where her hair is??? Looks like most of my babies hair-dos. At least you don't have to worry about fixing it yet, huh?!
Post a Comment