Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We found a house!

We finally found a house!! We just got our offer accepted and signed today! The house is in Pilot Rock, its a three bed/two bath home, about 1989 square feet, all one level, two car garage on 0.64 acre. It has a living room and a family room which are both big rooms and good possibilities for adding on in the future if needed. We are very excited about this home. It is right across from the church in Pilot Rock so the kids have a great place for riding their bikes and scooters. The street it is on is a dead end street so there's not a lot of traffic. It looks like the neighborhood was a quiet one, which will soon change with our moving in! We are hoping to close the first week in June to keep our 5% interest rate. The address is 416 SE 4th St Pilot Rock, Oregon 97868. We will have rent paid here until June 20th, so that gives us time to clean the place up and move in.

I don't have any pictures right now. Mom and dad took some of the outside when they came to look through the house with me, but the people were getting ready for an estate sale so the house was full of their stuff = no pictures of the inside. I will try and get pictures from mom soon.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yahoooooo! I am excited for you guys.

mariann and Tory said...

Yay! THat is so exciting!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! Woowoo!

Erica Hill said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. We'll have to come and see it once you move in!

Polkowske Fam said...

Prayers truly are answered...you are my inspiration to be patient and wait for what the Lord has in-store for us...I can attest that I am not a patient person, but I can tell that the Lord is trying to convince me that I need to be! I will look forward to the pictures! Have a great day!

Dean and Dawnie said...

Yay, I am excited! do you want the two pics that I took? Call me if you do.