Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are you a cowboy or a horsey-girl?

We went driving around, looking at houses the other day and happened to come up to people riding on horses. Calista says, "Look a cowboy...oh wait that's not a cowboy, that's a horsey-girl!" Here are some pictures of our cowboy/horsey-girls in the past. I couldn't find a picture of Calista with a "horsey-girl" hat on, so she and I aren't included in these pictures. I thought they were cute pictures though. Enjoy!


Ellen wore this hat when we walked Jacque to school. We were halfway there before I'd noticed that she had it on. She stole it off of Samuel's dresser. She loves this hat. Aaron used it when he worked on the Sexton ranch, but now Samuel claims it. As you can tell from these pictures it's gotten a lot of use.

4 comments:

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

Very cute! I can't believe how much Samuel has grown! He looks so little in that picture. That hat has seen some good hard sweaty work in its day:)

Tonya said...

It's fun to see that after so many years you still have that hat! It's definitely a keeper, and make sure you take a pic of Calista in it. Later is better than never:)

Tara and Josh said...

Aaron, is that a Patrick McManus book?
Great hat pictures! I am a little jeolous about your nursery calling - I bet that will be a blast!
Josh

Dean and Dawnie said...

I love it. What a cute post. Kids say the cutest things. I love you all.