how long ago was this video, all the kids look really young. :) I too like how he tells her to stop and then goes on singing...I can totally see that same conversation here in our home. :) Thanks for sharing.
Ditto to everyone else:) And I love how they made up their own songs!! Jackson did this the other day, kind of ironic, he just started singing about something as he was playing. I wish I could have remembered what it was:) So glad you got it on tape!
3 comments:
I like how Samuel tells Jaquie to stop singing and them starts singing himself. Very cute and funny video.
how long ago was this video, all the kids look really young. :) I too like how he tells her to stop and then goes on singing...I can totally see that same conversation here in our home. :) Thanks for sharing.
Ditto to everyone else:) And I love how they made up their own songs!! Jackson did this the other day, kind of ironic, he just started singing about something as he was playing. I wish I could have remembered what it was:) So glad you got it on tape!
Post a Comment