Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah had her check up this week and she's now 8lbs 12oz, and 21 inches long!




So this wasn't the cutest expression, but this picture was the only one with her eyes open so far.

Samuel is such a great helper. Grandma taught him how to pick Sarah up and he does a great job bringing her to me when I can't get there fast enough.

I thought this one was cute of Sarah and Ellen, having them look at each other.

Sarah and Jacque. Jacque is a really good helper. She loves her little sister.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

YAY you posted pics!! And not just pics, but CUTE pics:) I know you've been busy, and you've had a great reason to not post... but it doesn't help my patience any:) They are adorable... and especially miss Sarah! I wish I could pick her up and snuggle with her. How is Ellen like being a big sister? Has there been any rough adjustments? Anway, thanks for posting. I am now satisfied (for at least another week-- I think:) Love you!

Leslie said...

You have some super cute kiddos. It is fun to see the pics of Sarah.