Monday, August 9, 2010

My Boys Are Back!

My boys came back at 11 o'clock this morning! We were all really excited to see them. It turns out that the probably wasn't exactly the gas, but an electrical problem, and with Joseph's help, Aaron was able to get it running again. Samuel is feeling better, but Jacque woke up last night saying she wasn't feeling very good. She hasn't thrown up, but her forehead feels a little warm. Sorry Ivy!

Here's a picture of our little tractor that Aaron brought back with him. It's the size of a large riding lawn mower, but its a tractor! Isn't it cute! I can't wait to get it working and painted. It's small enough that Samuel could drive it. Joseph said that Samuel could make some good money rototilling other people's gardens next summer. It came with a rototiller attachment and a lawn mower attachment.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

YAY the Boys are back!! And what a great tractor. I can't wait to see what it does and how it does it. So fun!!

Leslie said...

The tractor looks like lots of fun of to play with. That will be a perfect job for Samuel next summer. Glad they got back safe and sound.

mariann and Tory said...

WHat a fun trip! That tractor looks like a fun project! You will have to post pics of the finished project!!

Polkowske Fam said...

Tell Samuel he can come and rototill my garden...that always seems to be the difficult part in getting our garden started b/c the rototiller that my in-laws have is heavy and awkward, so I can't do it by myself...so I will be waiting! :) I never knew that they made tractors like that...what a find!