Samuel has taken to writing notes/letters now. Just a year ago, it was like pulling teeth to get him to write in his school journal. He was too worried that he didn't know how to spell words correctly. One day he stuck little notes on bedroom doors, walls, and the desk telling Aaron and I that he loved us and appreciated what we do for him. He came up to me today with this:
I like to run. I run with Frloun, Fedy and jocdy (Froylon, Freddy and Jacoby are friends from Ontario). we are super fast in fact we are the fastes one in our class. no one can bete us. So don't even trie. Noone can bete us. reale. it is turu I'm faster then my Dad because ones I raced my Dad befor. and I won
I thought this was cute and wanted to share!
4 comments:
I love reading kid's writing. That's so sweet of Samuel to leave I love you notes around the house. It's funny that Ellen knows the proper words to say in a prayer, but doesn't change the "we" thing when corrected. It's pretty cute!
Good for him! That will help him!
So does that mean I'm gonna get a letter in the mail soon:)??? Way to go Samuel.
I love your letters too.
keep up your writing. Practice makes great letters for Grandma.
Post a Comment